[j-nsp] IPV6 IPFIX Flow issues "nodata" on flow collector.

Gustavo Santos gustkiller at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 16:03:25 EST 2017

Hi,

After some J-TAC and Plixer conversation, they figured out what was going
on..

Plixer was getting the flows without the flow direction information.

With that information, J-TAC asked to add the knob below ( flow direction)

set services flow-monitoring version-ipfix template <template-name>
flow-key   flow-direction

After that I got the IPv6 Traffic work on Plixer Scrutinizer.

Now J-TAC is checking why IPv4 Traffic is working without the flow-key
flow-direction knob.