[j-nsp] VC ports on EX4300

Mike Azevedo mike.azevedo at enfopoint.com
Tue Feb 14 11:52:46 EST 2017

Not relevant if you are using the 40g ports, but on the 4300-32f I ran into
an issue using 10g ports - the 4300-f requires you to use the expansion
module located on the far left hand side of the chassis for vc.  I couldn't
get the regular 1/10g module to work and JTAC agreed it requires the
expansion module not the uplink module.  The 1/10 module does work for Vc
ports on the 'T' versions.  Just FYI for the group...