[j-nsp] Block externals ip to firewall srx240

David Samaniego david1984ba at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 13:45:56 EST 2017

Hi,

I have a juniper srx240 in firewall mode, I create a Untrust Zone to
control the traffic access from Internet to my LAN. All work fine, but I
need to block all the connections to my device for example block the ssh or
https. The idea is deny all attempts to manage my device througth internet.

I tried to create a policy to deny all the inbound traffic to my ip
interfaz(Untrust zone), but don't work and keep allow the access.

Any idea to implement my idea.

Thanks.

Sebastián