[j-nsp] SRX NAT rule component limit

Network Geek network.nerdd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 01:19:18 EDT 2017

Hi guys,

Nice to join this amazing group. This is my first posting where I'd like to
seek for help on information about SRX NAT rule.

I know from the past on SRX3600 that when I created NAT rule, I could only
have 8 source-address at maximum. Same for the destination-address.

I have tried to Google about this limitation for Junos12.1X46-D40.2 for
SRX1400 ... and for Junos15.1X49-D60.7 for SRX1500 to no avail.
So far when I create NAT rule, I limit the source and destination addresses
to 8 lines respectively. But I currently have a requirement for which I
have tons of sources. If the limit is now bigger for the above versions,
I'd like to maximise each of my NAT rules.

So appreciate if anyone can confirm how many sources I can have on NAT rule
for the above versions of Junos.

Cheers