[j-nsp] Cut-through forwarding statistics on QFX5100

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Thu Jun 22 10:21:38 EDT 2017

Sorry I don't have an answer... but interestingly, I see this as a hidden command on the cousin ACX5048... is it hidden in the QFX5100 or in plain view using the ? after set forwarding-option ?

I haven't used it nor committed it further so I don't know of its functionality on this ACX5048

{master:0}[edit]
agould at eng-lab-5048-1# run show version
fpc0:
Hostname: eng-lab-5048-1
Model: acx5048
Junos: 15.1X54-D20.7

agould at eng-lab-5048-1# set forwarding-options ?
Possible completions:
> accounting           Configure accounting of traffic
+ apply-groups         Groups from which to inherit configuration data
+ apply-groups-except  Don't inherit configuration data from these groups
> dhcp-relay           Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol relay configuration
> family               Protocol family
  fast-reroute-priority  Fast-reroute repair priority
> hash-key             Select data used in the hash key
> helpers              Port forwarding configuration
  no-load-balance-label-capability  Disable load balance label capability
> port-mirroring       Configure port mirroring of traffic
> sampling             Statistical traffic sampling options
> storm-control-profiles  Storm control profile for this instance
{master:0}[edit]
agould at eng-lab-5048-1# set forwarding-options cut-through

{master:0}[edit]
agould at eng-lab-5048-1# show | compare
[edit]
+  forwarding-options {
+      cut-through;
+  }