[j-nsp] SRX Dynamic-VPN multiple Address Pools

M Abdeljawad eng_mahmood48 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 07:50:12 EDT 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }

Hi
I am migrating from Cisco VPN concentrator to SRX, each group of users assigned to different address pool and access different resources, so I think I have to configure separate access profile for each group of users and assign address pool to each profile.
But the limitation I have that I can reference only one profile under the dynamic-VPN "set security dynamic-vpn access-profile dyn-vpn-access-profile-1"
So lets recap it to how I can assign different address pools to dynamic VPN clients?
Thanks