[j-nsp] Generating routes from inactive/hidden contributors

Alexander Arseniev arseniev at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 5 06:26:18 EST 2017

Hello,

Have You tried putting all routes from that peer in a routing-instance?

Then configure aggregate|generate in that instance and leak it into
inet.0|whereever the other peers sit.

You can leak the whole table from that peer as well, but that amounts to
2x route memory consumption by that peer.

HTH

Thx

Alex