[j-nsp] small service provider j router

Daniel Stamatov stamatov.daniel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 09:48:21 EST 2017

"I'd say it's a minor one actually, cause honestly who has time to
understand
architectural differences between various generations of NPUs/PFEs and how
those affect the suitability of the platform for a given project, or even
how routers work in general and there're no fancy certificates rewarding
this specific knowledge anyways."

Huh?

Поздрави/Best Regards,

Daniel Stamatov