[j-nsp] conditional route import

Alexander Arseniev arseniev at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 15 12:16:11 EDT 2017

My idea is based on what is working in JUNOS today, it is called
"conditional EXPORT".

Yes, unmodified route would be visible only on RR and not used for
actual forwarding, that's the purpose of modifying it in 1st place,
isn't it?

Your idea to make route attribute change to work conditionally on IMPORT
requires adding code to JUNOS.

Your choice what You want to use and when :-)

Thx

Alex