[j-nsp] MX104 limitation

Javier Rodriguez rodriguezsotelo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 20:25:57 EDT 2017

Soku,

Maybe there was a misunderstanding , the inbound traffic on fpc2's LAG was
4Gbps , and the outbound traffic was 27Gbps aprox. That outbound traffic
enters by the fpc1 and fpc0.
It's IMIX traffic, the average packet size is 1250Bytes (out) 200Bytes
(in). I tried to see dropped packets with "show precl-eng 5 statistics "
and "show mqchip 0 drop stats" at pfe shell but it's 0. Does it save
historical data?

|FPC2 FPC 0/1 |

Regards,

Javier.