[j-nsp] MX104 limitation

Rodrigo Augusto rodrigo at 1telecom.com.br
Thu Mar 23 08:43:19 EDT 2017

Javier, I have the same issue on the mx104Š. Increase the latency when
traffic of one AE interface is near from 40GB( 40GB tx and 28rx), and I
have others peers on this mxŠ. When traffic goes down this latency is low
againŠ.. When I see this e-mail deactivate the sampling on interfaces and
goes to make a tests again todayŠ

Rodrigo Augusto
Gestor de T.I.  Grupo Connectoway
http://www.connectoway.com.br <http://www.connectoway.com.br/>
http://www.1telecom.com.br <http://www.1telecom.com.br/>
* rodrigo at connectoway.com.br
( (81) 3497-6060
( (81) 98184-3646
( INOC-DBA 52965*100

On 22/03/17 22:31, "juniper-nsp on behalf of Javier Rodriguez"
<juniper-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net on behalf of