[j-nsp] R: routing instances on EX2300

Valentini, Lucio Lucio.Valentini at siag.it
Thu Mar 23 09:17:20 EDT 2017

I agree with you 110%, I hope it´ll be on the roadmap like the "oam", because it is really a disappointing thing, particularly if I think the EX2300 was introduced as an improvement on the "old" EX2200!

But where you get the Feature Explorer? Is  this link the right one?

https://pathfinder.juniper.net/feature-explorer/select-platform.html

Cheers

Lucio