[j-nsp] reinject traffic from DDoS filtering device

Dragan Jovicic draganj84 at gmail.com
Thu May 4 18:11:03 EDT 2017

> particularly if you speak flowspec to your customers.

We don't. This is for intradomain use. We use different methods to sell
wholesale ddos scrubbing along with normal RTBH (which still suffices to
most customers).
But it is quite possible we might give some customers flowspec peering in
the future.

Let alone the problems that you will have with flowspec...

Such as?

But overall this is same design as my proposed DCU one.

It is exactly like this, in fact we used something similar but switched to
flowspec.

+Dragan