[j-nsp] reinject traffic from DDoS filtering device

"Rolf Hanßen" nsp at rhanssen.de
Fri May 5 05:55:57 EDT 2017

Hello,

we (Alex and I work for the same company) are speaking about 2 routers + 1
scrubbing device each location/setup and separated ip aggregates each
location.
So all routers will have a direct connection to the scrubbing center (in
and out) as well as external connections (2-5 logical interfaces) as well
as customer connections.
We also do not need to care about internal flooding and we don't need/want
to transport traffic from other routers to a non-attached scrubbing
system.
If the scrubber system fails, redirected traffic will be dropped (we are
aware of this).

It may sound insufficient to you, but keeping the setup as easy as
possible is a main goal here, scaling to dozens of routers does not
matter.

How would I do that redirection with flowspec?

kind regards
Rolf