[j-nsp] Need Assistance

Julian Seifert js at dacor.de
Tue Nov 7 08:26:34 EST 2017

Hi,

wouldn't it be more preferable(less general impact  than completely changing protocol preferene value) to set the routepreference for this specific route
to <10 in the BGP import policy?

set policy-options policy-statement BGP-IMPORT term set-Pref from route-filter 172.16.0.0/16 exact
set policy-options policy-statement BGP-IMPORT term set-Pref then preference 9

kind regards,

 Julian