[j-nsp] [c-nsp] LACP between router VMs

Jeff Meyers Jeff.Meyers at gmx.net
Wed Nov 8 11:30:35 EST 2017

Hi Adam,

LACP packets (so called slow packets in the linux kernel) are never
forwarded by the bridging code. If it didn't change in the last ~2
years, you will have to hack your kernel in order to let them pass. It's
actually only a minor change in a couple of lines. The same applies btw
to STP packets.

Jeff