[j-nsp] Anyone uses Adaptive Load Balancing?

serge vautour sergervautour at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 18:41:49 EST 2017

Hello,

We have been using it for a while. Works great. We have a few small links
in a LAG bundle with a small number of fat flows over them. Without
adaptive LAG the flows would sometimes hash on the same link. With adaptive
LAG they are always split.

I agree that there probably aren't many use cases for this. We ran into one
and this solution worked.

Serge