[j-nsp] IPV6 IPFIX Flow issues "nodata" on flow collector.

Gustavo Santos gustkiller at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 22:13:19 EST 2017

Hi,

Anyone else had issues with Junos 16.1R4 with IPV6 and IPFIX?

Here we use Plixer Scrutinizer as Flow collector and analyzer. IPv4 flow
monitoring is working as intended. With IPv6 , looks like the collector is
don´t know what to do with the data the Router is sending (MX480).

After a Call , looks like the router is not sending the correct templates
to Scrutinizer, the only information it can identify is the current
interface traffic from the flows. But no source and destination ipv6
address.

I already opened a JTAC support, but looks like the JTAC doesn´t even have
a clue... I asked a friend that have the same router at another ISP and he
have the same issue with NFSEN/FASTNETMON..