[j-nsp] Logical systems plus ldp/l2circuit

Caio caiot5 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 23:50:13 EDT 2017

Hi again everyone,
Another question I would like to ask for whoever worked with Lsys:

Is ldp neighborhood supposed to work with Lsys?
I have a scenario in which there is a physical MX104 router and I need to
create an adjacency with a Lsys at a MX480 router, however after I enabled
family mpls, protocols LDP and protocols mpls for both the subinterface and
the loopback, there's still no neighborhood between them.
The physical topology is:
MX104 -> L2 SW (1) -> L2 SW (2) -> MX480
The L2 SW (1) is an Extreme X460 and L2 SW (2) is a Cisco Nexus 3064pq and
they are both just forwarding L2 frames.

Once again, any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Caio