[j-nsp] l2circuit down one side/up another

Alexandre Guimaraes alexandre.guimaraes at ascenty.com
Sat Oct 21 06:42:21 EDT 2017

Caio,

Have you check something?

Are these extremes let the signaling pass thru?

att
Alexandre

Em 21 de out de 2017, à(s) 07:54, Rafael Ganascim <rganascim at gmail.com<mailto:rganascim at gmail.com>> escreveu:

Just more checks:

How is the MPLS forwarding table for the negotiated Labels for loopback and
l2circuit?
Are you using label PHP? Can you switch It off?
Is the LDP adjacency up and exchanging labels?
Are the l2circuit neighbors configured between loopback interfaces?

Regards,