[j-nsp] Best practice for igp/bgp metrics

Pavel Lunin plunin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 16:25:14 EDT 2017

Reference bandwidth might however be useful for lags, when you may want to
lower the cost of a link if some members go down (though I prefer ECMP in
the core for most cases).

And you can combine the role/latency approach with automatic reference
bandwidth-based cost, if you configure 'bandwidth' parameter on the
interfaces instead of IGP cost.