[j-nsp] NXTWORK 2017

Jeffrey Fry jeff at fryguy.net
Thu Oct 26 09:27:32 EDT 2017

Aaron -

I attended Nxtwork 2016 last year and really enjoyed it.  It is a smaller
conference, smaller than a NANOG event, but very similar in setup.  There
are breakout sessions for speakers to talk and take questions, there is the
main event area where the keynotes are given, and there is a customer
reception one night as well.  There is also a free testing center there if
you want to take a test, usually pretty easy to get a seat as well. Food
was pretty decent as they had hot food unlike Cisco Live where you just get
boxed food.  Since it is a smaller event, it is way more intimate.

I will be there this year as well as tt is really nice to just see and meet
my peers.  In our introverted world, it seems as though conferences are the
one place where many of us can come out of our shell :)

Jeff