[j-nsp] MACsec over a service provider

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Tue Oct 31 16:49:08 EDT 2017

My testing has revealed that it works, as long as the service provider (MX) is doing something like e-line/l2circuit/CCC rather than bridging.  I even got it to work with ethernet-ccc on the MX port facing the EX4300 and vlan-ccc on the MX port facing the core/WAN.

However I've now run into an issue where I can only get a single MACsec connection working on the EX4300's.  As soon as I add a 2nd one, it fails to come up.  If I then reboot, neither one comes up.  If I deactivate the 2nd one, the 1st one comes up.