[j-nsp] SRX300 DHCPD vs JDHCP - DHCP client issues

Clarke Morledge chmorl at wm.edu
Tue Sep 5 11:49:56 EDT 2017

John Jensen,

I can not comment on your specific issue, but I ran into a different DHCP
issue with the new JDHCP-style format, that forced me to go back to the
legacy format, which was working just fine.  I am running 15.1X49-D100.6.

Unfortunately, the PR is private, so there are no details. It looks like I
will be waiting for a new version of JUNOS to come out before I can hope
to use the new JDHCP method.

Clarke Morledge
College of William and Mary
Jones Hall (Room 18)