[j-nsp] Odd issue with logical-system

Jason Iannone jason.iannone at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 15:19:17 EDT 2017

I have 40+ logical systems in a 4 chassis lab, all speaking BGP with
loads of families negotiated.

Start with the easy stuff.  Did you fat finger an ASN or an MD5 key?
Did you set type internal?  Your trace options and show bgp neighbor
output should help you determine the failure if it's an application
layer issue.

Jason