[j-nsp] Odd issue with logical-system

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Mon Sep 18 09:12:36 EDT 2017

> Have you tried enabling BGP traceoptions to see if that logs more useful
> diagnostics?

Yes, per my first message:

>I also see absolutely nothing when I enable traceoptions on the
>peer in LS1 and with MX2 attempting to contact LS1

Nothing helpful in those, with all flags enabled, both sides show the same thing:

bgp_connect_complete: error connecting to x.x.x.x (Internal AS xxxxx): Socket is not connected

Again, I don't even see a TCP SYN being sent in the 'monitor traffic interface' output on the only active interface in LS1, as though it's being dropped before it even hits the wire.

-evt