[j-nsp] Software Upgrade failures on EX4200

Jason Healy jhealy at logn.net
Wed Sep 27 09:58:11 EDT 2017

On Sep 27, 2017, at 1:56 AM, Kamal Dissanayaka <kamalasiri at gmail.com> wrote:

> The issue with this is remote upgrades. Remote upgrades fails randomly and
> some has to visit the sit to fix it. Is there any way fix it ?

What version were you running previously?  We bumped all of our 4200s from 12.x to 15.x and got badly burned with switches that didn't come up.

JTAC told us (after the fact) that we needed to be on the VERY LATEST 12 series before making the upgrade or else there might be 'issues'.  Ended up having to do a format reinstall from USB on about a third of the switches.

Jason