[j-nsp] Sporadic LUCHIP IDMEM read errors

Michael Hare michael.hare at wisc.edu
Wed Sep 27 10:46:13 EDT 2017

Yes, I see them as well.  I've never bothered contacting jtac, nor have I seen a detectable impact from these.

Between production and lab/sparing we have ~50 MX104s and 3 MX2010s.   Below data is for 2017.

#occurrences, chassis descr, date

     26 MX104 #10 - 2017-01-06
     12 MX104  #3 - 2017-06-15
      8 MX2010 #3 - 2017-04-23