[j-nsp] Power ON?

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Tue Apr 3 08:41:57 EDT 2018

Seeing it on my MX960 also...

agould@ 960> request vmhost ?
Possible completions:
  cleanup              RE vmhost cleanup /var/tmp, /var/crash and /var/log
  file-copy            Copy file from vmhost to vjunos
  halt                 Halt the software on RE
  hard-disk-test       Run smartd self tests on hard disks
  power-off            Power off the software on RE
  power-on             Power on the system
  reboot               Reboot RE vmhost
  snapshot             Create a vmhost recovery snapshot
  software             Perform vmhost software extension or upgrade
  zeroize              Erase all data, including configuration and log files

-Aaron