[j-nsp] Cost of vMX

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Sat Apr 21 15:59:38 EDT 2018

But I guess in a situation where you already have a data center or virtual environment like what is being talked about, and you simply add in vMX for vRR or vCGNat, then perhaps that makes it more bearable

Btw, can you actually emulate the MS-MIC-16G/MS-MPC-128G hardware cgnat functions on vMX ?!

- Aaron