[j-nsp] SXR340 One to One NAT

Ola Thoresen ola at nytt.no
Wed Aug 8 16:02:43 EDT 2018

On 08. aug. 2018 21:16, sameer mughal wrote:

> Thanks Ola.
> Actually, I want to do this NAT through the interface.
> Senario: public ip /32 on interface and private ip belongs to my LAN
> segment.
> Please advice.

Isn't that about exactly what the Juniper-example does?

set security nat static rule-set MY-RULE-SET from zone untrust
set security nat static rule-set MY-RULE-SET rule RULE1 match
destination-address 202.101.83.50/32
set security nat static rule-set MY-RULE-SET rule RULE1 then static-nat
prefix 10.10.10.80/32

If 202.101.83.50 is set on the wan-interface, you do not need proxy-arp

Adjust security-policies as needed:

set security policies from-zone trust to-zone untrust policy permit-all
match source-address 10.10.10.80
set security policies from-zone trust to-zone untrust policy permit-all
match destination-address any
set security policies from-zone trust to-zone untrust policy permit-all
match application any
set security policies from-zone trust to-zone untrust policy permit-all
then permit

set security policies from-zone untrust to-zone trust policy
server-access match source-address any
set security policies from-zone untrust to-zone trust policy
server-access match destination-address 10.10.10.80
set security policies from-zone untrust to-zone trust policy
server-access match application any
set security policies from-zone untrust to-zone trust policy
server-access then permit

Of course you also need to modify the name of your security zones and
rule-sets and rules to suit your setup.