[j-nsp] Convergence time

Melchior Aelmans melchior at aelmans.eu
Thu Aug 9 03:36:46 EDT 2018

Hi Dovid,

MX5 might not be the ideal platform handling multiple full table BGP
sessions. This is due to it's somewhat slower CPU compared to other MX
routers.
You might want to limit the amount of full table or flapping sessions or
get yourself another platform. For example MX150 or 204 wouldn't have any
problem converging this amount of full tables.
Does this help?

Regards,
Melchior