[j-nsp] LACP hashing algorithm

Richard McGovern rmcgovern at juniper.net
Thu Aug 9 06:57:56 EDT 2018

Yes, have seen this, but need to check how we resolved this.  Will get back to you.

On 8/8/18, 7:32 PM, "junos fordummies" <junos.fordummies at googlemail.com> wrote:

    Hi all,

    This will sound like a very weird question, but has anyone seen a scenario
    whereby an MX960 with 4 x 10G links always hashes (uses) a single link out
    of the 40G bundle ? We have restarted the device, traffic flows in one
    direction only use a single link, the reverse path is all 4 links in the
    bundle. Both ends of the AE is MX960 running 16.1r2

    Just wondering if anyone has seen anything similar ?

    Many thanks

    JfD.