[j-nsp] Network automation vs. manual config

Thomas Bellman bellman at nsc.liu.se
Sun Aug 19 08:43:55 EDT 2018

On 2018-08-19 08:11, Nathan Ward wrote:

> I would be interested in a way to build a command alias with
> `| display inheritance | display commit-scripts | display omit | exclude #`
> or something - `exclude #` isn’t the best either, as # is often in int
> description etc.

Slightly aside: instead of using exclude to get rid of the inheritance
comments, why not use the existing variants of 'display inheritance'?
Add one of the keywords 'brief', 'terse' or 'no-comments' to get less
and less amount of comments about where things were inherited from.
I.e, 'show configuration | display inheritance no-comments'.

	/Bellman