[j-nsp] Segment Routing ( SPRING )

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Tue Aug 21 15:22:50 EDT 2018

Thanks Krzysztof, Then what is this command for "set ospf source-packet-routing mapping-server mapping-server-name..."

...And why does this document talk about LDP-SR interop using OSPF ?
https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/concept/ldp-mapping-server-using-ospf-isis-overview.html

-Aaron