[j-nsp] Configuration database stuck with mgd crashing

Luis Balbinot luis at luisbalbinot.com
Fri Aug 31 08:09:48 EDT 2018

As root you can “mgd -I” to fix that. We also had the same issue and it’s
been fixed on 16.1R7. We never opened a JTAC case for that because we knew
the answer would be software upgrade since 16.1R7 was already out. The
cause was Netconf and it randomly occurred.

Strangely this was caused by the service release version. Earlier 16.1R6
images were fine.