[j-nsp] EX-SFP-10GE-T for EX4550

Graham Brown juniper-nsp at grahambrown.info
Sun Dec 2 15:02:23 EST 2018

It's been quite a few years since I have looked at 10GBASE-T but the
options I explored boiled down whether to buy Cu switches, or just use SFP+
NICs in the servers and then use DAC or transceivers. I chose the latter,
and the only Cu interfaces on servers are DRAC / ILO and 1GbE.

Graham Brown
Twitter - @mountainrescuer <https://twitter.com/#!/mountainrescuer>
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/grahamcbrown>