[j-nsp] MX480 AC Power Supply fan replacement problem?

Jonas Frey jf at probe-networks.de
Fri Dec 14 23:51:13 EST 2018

Chris,

the -F00 have a tachometer signal, so the device using it can read the
RPM easily.
The -R00 utilize a locking signal which only tells the device if the
rotor does spin freely or is locked (in which case the device can shut
down power to the fan to prevent any issues).

As you would imagine these are not interchangable as the device
configured to use them would not know about the different signal.