[j-nsp] Single RE-S-X6-64G with "error: Unrecognized command (chassis-control)"

Matthew Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Tue Feb 13 19:50:58 EST 2018

I'm running mine on:    I belive you need 15.1F. for the new REs to boot properly

Model: mx480
Junos: 15.1F6-S6.4

Routing Engine 0 REV 15   750-054758   CAGK8028          RE-S-2X00x6
Routing Engine 1 REV 15   750-054758   CAGK8034          RE-S-2X00x6
Routing Engine status:
  Slot 0:
    Current state                  Backup
    Election priority              Master
    Temperature                 29 degrees C / 84 degrees F
    CPU temperature             41 degrees C / 105 degrees F
    DRAM                      49117 MB (49152 MB installed)
    Memory utilization           5 percent
    5 sec CPU utilization:
      User                       0 percent
      Background                 0 percent
      Kernel                     0 percent
      Interrupt                  0 percent
      Idle                     100 percent
    Model                          RE-S-2X00x6

Routing Engine status:
  Slot 1:
    Current state                  Master
    Election priority              Backup
    Temperature                 29 degrees C / 84 degrees F
    CPU temperature             40 degrees C / 104 degrees F
    DRAM                      49117 MB (49152 MB installed)
    Memory utilization           5 percent
    5 sec CPU utilization:
      User                       0 percent
      Background                 0 percent
      Kernel                     1 percent
      Interrupt                  0 percent
      Idle                      99 percent
   Model                          RE-S-2X00x6

-Matt

--
Matthew Crocker
Crocker Communications, Inc.