[j-nsp] Understanding limitations of various MX104 bundles

Edward Dore edward.dore at freethought-internet.co.uk
Fri Jan 5 09:18:30 EST 2018

Beware the bundle upgrades on the MX104 – when we looked at these in 2016, for some reason that our VAR couldn’t explain it was cheaper to just throw the MX104-MX5-AC away and buy a brand new MX104-40G-AC-BNDL bundle rather than purchasing the MX104-MX5-40G-UPG license.

Edward Dore
Freethought Internet