[j-nsp] [c-nsp] Meltdown and Spectre

Sebastian Becker sb at lab.dtag.de
Tue Jan 9 03:55:25 EST 2018

No … only a one time password. My password does not leave my computer.

But again. Yes, you can construct something that might be a risk. But the users (by intention very limited amount) cannot run unsigned code (a Gert described already). So in the moment we are waiting for the vendors and than use with the next software update a fixed version. But we have no need to hurry are any reason for panic.

—
Sebastian Becker
sb at lab.dtag.de