[j-nsp] Experience with MX10003

Pavel Lunin plunin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 13:09:35 EST 2018

Not that brand new. MPC7-like, which has been around for quite some time.

What should be completely new in this box is the fabric.

The main gotcha is that they are still not shipping it. Same for mx204.
Respectively no software is available publicly for these platforms yet.

It means that you'll get something close to production-ready by the end of
Q3 2018.

It's quite normal though. Add a year to the announcement date, you'll get
the date when you can (try to) put it in production. Well, maybe.

Regards,
Pavel

25 янв. 2018 г. 6:16 ПП пользователь "Alexander Marhold" <