[j-nsp] Experience with MX10003

Krasimir Avramski krasi at smartcom.bg
Fri Jan 26 06:36:41 EST 2018

Hi  Niall,

The turbo fib is set of route convergence optimisations in rpd(kernel
update thread), kernel and pfe(trio). Released in 15.1F6
<https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/information-products/topic-collections/release-notes/15.1F6/junos-release-notes-15.1F6.pdf>
with
~25k r/s, performance really depends on hw(re, mpc) used as well as sw
features enabled(e.g. nsr).

Best Regards,
Krasi