[j-nsp] MPLS statistics SNMP issues

Luis Balbinot luis at luisbalbinot.com
Wed Jan 31 08:02:12 EST 2018

Hi.

Anyone else having issues with stalled counters on the Aggr counters
from MPLS-MIB?  My LSPs are resignalled a few times a day because of
auto-bandwidth/reoptimization and after an event where the path gets
rerouted elsewhere sometimes the SNMP process stops updating those
objects until the path changes again. I'm collecting both
mplsLspInfoAggrOctets and mplsLspInfoAggrPackets. My MPLS statistics
update interval is 60 seconds and my LSPs are single path CSFP + FRR.

Sometimes if I keep refreshing the output of "show mpls lsp statistics
detail" I will see the aggregate counters going backwards between a
couple results.

I couldn't find anything on the PR database. I'm on 16.1R2 on that MX
box. I didn't open a JTAC case yet.

Luis