[j-nsp] Segment Routing Real World Deployment (was: VPC mc-lag)

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Wed Jul 4 13:13:54 EDT 2018

On 4/Jul/18 18:28, James Bensley wrote:

> Also
>
> Clarence Filsfils from Cisco lists some of their customers who are
> happy to be publicly named as running SR:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxtvNssgA8&feature=youtu.be&t=11m50s

We've been struggling to get vendors to present deployments from their
customers when they submit talks around SR. So the SR talks end up
becoming updates on where SR is from a protocol development standpoint,
recaps for those that are new to SR, e.t.c.

Perhaps those willing to talk about SR from the vendor community do not
have the in with their customers like folk like Clarence might, but I'm
not sure.

I'll reach out to Clarence and see if we can get him to talk about this
with one or two of his customers at an upcoming meeting.

Mark.