[j-nsp] Segment Routing Real World Deployment (was: VPC mc-lag)

Gustav Ulander gustav.ulander at telecomputing.se
Wed Jul 4 17:46:00 EDT 2018

Yea we were eying SR also but like Aron said the hole mapping between LDP and SR was to big of a risk for us so it wasn’t worth the Pros with SR.
We weren’t actually looking at including a controller rather just get it done at the same time we changed our P boxes.
 So no real business case meant the risk was to big.
Has anyone actually managed to verify a business case with SR? Im guessing those mentioned bellow did?

//gustav