[j-nsp] Segment Routing Real World Deployment (was: VPC mc-lag)

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Thu Jul 5 09:08:02 EDT 2018

I really like the simplicity of my ldp-based l2vpn's... eline and elan

You just made me realize how that would change if I turned off ldp.

So, SR isn't able to signal those l2circuits, and manual vpls instances ?
... I would have to do all that with bgp ?  I use bgp in some cases for
rfc4762, but not for simple martini l2circuits.

My entire cell backhaul environment is based on ldp based pseudowires.

-Aaron