[j-nsp] Segment Routing Real World Deployment (was: VPC mc-lag)

Alexandre Guimaraes alexandre.guimaraes at ascenty.com
Sat Jul 7 17:18:55 EDT 2018

Saku, just forgot

When we use l2circuits, you remove some layer of routing protocol troubleshooting. In just few command you know what’s going on.

In a flap, BGP session will be dropped after timers reached.

RSVP/ISIS/LDP will be affect immediately.  Also ISIS is the fundamental key of everything over here....

With BGP, you have to check everything twice, including filters everywhere if someone change this or change that.

att
Alexandre