[j-nsp] [c-nsp] Leaked Video or Not (Linux and Cisco for internal Sales folks)

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Sun Jul 8 18:03:08 EDT 2018

Well I guess if you stick around in networking for long time you kind of get exposed to some of these to a certain level on a day job, some of it was covered in school in various levels of detail, and to some of these concepts we (networkers) get a specific very narrow filed exposure I'd say, like in your example of databases -well various protocol tables are good examples of decentralized distributed databases, then some Network OS-es are good examples of distributed operating systems. So I guess it then just boils down to the willingness of and individual to understand these concepts on an ever more fundamental level -with every next interaction with these. Maybe it draws one more towards the software development side or perhaps more towards the somewhat holistic understanding of the networking discipline through graph theory and complex adaptive systems.

adam

netconsultings.com
::carrier-class solutions for the telecommunications industry::