[j-nsp] Segment Routing Real World Deployment (was: VPC mc-lag)

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Tue Jul 10 16:27:56 EDT 2018

Yeah I also used it in all my deployments, but never really tested the restoration times with and without it, the only benefit is supposed to be faster restoration after link failure since the labels are all there.

adam

netconsultings.com
::carrier-class solutions for the telecommunications industry::